Why Next Generation?
We have 13 years of Experience
The Next Generation Louvered Roof
We at Sundance identify ourselves as “The Next Generation Louvered Roof” but what does that mean?
The answer is simple. We have spent the last 13 years finding out the good things about louvered roofs and things needed. Then we went about innovating those things that would improve louvered roofs. With these significant improvements, we began a new generation of louvered roofs. For example, now customers have a choice; the old corrugated ceiling look, or with Sundance, the new flat tongue and groove ceiling look. This is just one of the technological innovations. For others click the Learn More button.
14 Advantages Over Other Louvered Roofs
The Sundance Louvered Roof was invented from the ground up, thinking completely outside the box with these 14 features.
- Deepest and largest volume gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
- 6”x 6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as down spouts.
- 2”x 8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
- 150 ° louver opening to catch more sun or adjust for shade as needed.
- Beautiful, Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
- Easier and quicker installation with innovative louver spring pins.
- Gutter screen ready (the only one in the industry) for keeping leafs from clogging gutters.
- Double skin insulated louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
- 4 structural girders inside the tectonic arch louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the louver resulting in the longest span and strongest snow load capacity in the industry!
- Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove finished ceiling look when Louvers are closed.
- Bumper/gasket to resist leaks and give quite operation when closing Louvers.
- Low friction ball bearings on each end of the louvers – for much longer product life instead of metal to metal pins grinding and squeaking.
- IP-67 (waterproof) motor for any climate with 18 second travel each way for pinpoint shade.
- Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch motor operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional).
All of these advantages will allow you to have a stronger, better looking, and longer lasting louvered roof but the most important thing they provide is more outdoor living time for you and your family.